Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Cards, anyone?

I had the pleasure of making pretty little lace flowers for a new card kit club, The Little Shabby Box. This month's kit, "Be Merry", features a mini-size of my olive lace and felt flowers. Not only is the kit beautiful, but it is also perfect for making Christmas cards and extremely affordable! Please see their site, and if you do order and make a card using the Precocious Paper flower, I would love to see it!


I'm off to photograph the layouts I have done so far for the charity:extravaganza. I hope you are playing along! I'll post my layouts here, later.

Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!