Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pieces of Me & Tammy

This holiday season I received many requests for custom paper bag albums, and here are two that I made for a sweet customer, Vannie.


First, "Pieces of Me". Vannie gave me a wonderful list of ideas to work with, and here is where those ideas took me. The gorgeous papers are all black, cream, and white - vintage-inspired, and flocked with a gorgeous black velvet texture. I hand made all of the flowers from faux-silk fabrics with amazing shimmer and sparkle. I added paper leaves, velvet ribbons, text in two of my favorite fonts, extra pocket pages for more photos and journaling, and lovely lace. I used vintage seam binding and dozens of other pretty ribbons on the binding. I love how eclectic, unique, and beautiful this album turned out to be!



Second, I made a more simple album - "Tammy". This little girl's album features brown, pink, turquoise, and lime green papers full of sparkle, pink hydrangeas, pink rhinestones, and gorgeous polka-dotted ribbons. I'm sure her mom will love filling it with memories and photos.
Thank you for looking! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Simply breathtaking, Tessa!! OMG! Esp, that first one, love the lace you added! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used on the last one - ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!