Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Walk in the Park...

The July kits are live at Scrapbook Chicks!  I had the privilege of working with the "A Walk in the Park" kit, full of Echo Park and My Mind's Eye goodness :).  I made three layouts and have oodles of product left for more pages.

"Yummy" - Jaxon getting his first real taste of chocolate :).


"Virgins" - My sister and brother-in-law on their honeymoon.  There's an inside joke here, but I won't get into it now :).



"Mom and Dad" - a photo of my parents about a month shy of their 31st anniversary.  Do you see the 31?


And do you know the best part?  Each of the two kits are only $14.00!  There's tons of paper, great cardstock, and enough cute embellies to get you going.  I was sure to pick up the other kit, too.  I can't wait to scrap my 4th of July adventures with that one!

I hope your week is going well.  Thank you for stopping by! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wow wow wow!! Tessa!!! These are FAB!!! And hehehehehehehe.....I get the 'virgins' one!! Toooooo cute!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Tessa. Your Jaxon is adorable : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Tessa love them all! My favourite has to be the virgins one with those gorgeous flowers!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts. Your son is sooo sweet with all the chocolate on his face. Like Julie I get the joke on the virgins one...it's not that subtle!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa, your layout of Jaxon is just gorgeous...I love those pics of choccie faced children...I have a selection of my own.....just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooove the layouts especially the choc faced cutie!!......his first taste of chocolate eh!!
    it is the begining of the end! LOl the same happened to my little one...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!