Friday, March 4, 2011

A Card and a DT Call

I've been very excited to share with you a card that design team member Nikki created:




Gorgeous, huh?!  Nikki has combined a fabric and felt flower, a lace and felt flower, and a Sewing Pattern Petal to create a cluster of blooms that makes this card a work of art!  Oh, how I love this :).

How would you like to be in Nikki's shoes? Would YOU like the opportunity to receive Precocious Paper product in exchange for sharing your creations and talent with us?  I am now accepting applications for the April - September 2011 design team.  I am looking for designers that are happy to create a range of projects - layouts, cards, altered items, hair accessories, etc. If you are interested, please email me with the following information:

1. Your name and contact information.
2. A little bit about yourself.
3. Links to your blog and gallery.
4. Your scrappy/crafty resume, including current responsibilities (past DT experience is not necessary).

And I'd love to know your answers to these questions:

1. What is it that draws you to Precocious Paper products? 
2. How would your contribution to the Precocious Paper design team be special?

Every other month you will receive the monthly Sampler and be required to create at least three projects with it.  During the other months you will receive a smaller batch of product and be required to create at least one project with it.  You will also receive a discount code for additional product and a "thank you" package of goodies to get started with.  Compensation will be offered for print publication of projects naming Precocious Paper in the materials list.

I'm excited to see fresh faces and I welcome applications from past guest designers and current DT members.  The call will remain open through March 18th and all applicants will be contacted that weekend.  I look forward to receiving your application! Tessa

precociouspaper (at) yahoo (dot) com

8 comments:

  1. I love how Nikki combined those flowers, so pretty!

    Good luck to everyone applying for the team! Tessa is so lovely to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have IMMENSELY enjoyed being a part of the PP inaugural DT. Tessa is the BEST!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so fabulous! It is so unique...I love how the card is hidden inside...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that card is gorgeous. love the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tessa, i loved the card. isnt the butterfly from an "old" prima paper? wow...its time for another DT call? Time certainly flies gal!!! Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really lovely! I have seen a lot of pocket cards but this one is outstanding. Very nice!

    Anne
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!