Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Authentique and EC

Hello! I had the wonderful opportunity to work with some Authentique products along with Epiphany Crafts recently, and my layout was up on the EC blog yesterday:


This is the Carefree line. They also sent me the new, yet-to-be-released Lively line, which I hope to play with soon! I loved the orangey-red, grey and brown mix. It's a different palette than I would normally gravitate to, but it matched the photos I wanted to use perfectly.


I tried a new instagram printing service called printstagr.am. I will review my experience soon, but I was very happy with my prints and had to scrap this trio right away.


I've wanted to try my hand at paper-pieced circles for awhile. I was trying to use as many patterns from the Authentique line as possible and the circles were a perfect choice, I think. I used Epiphany Crafts brad settings and bubble caps to create centers for the circles. I love the shine and dimension they add :).


You can see more EC/Authentique projects on the EC blog here. There's a fabulous giveaway going on, too!

Well, we are officially on Summer Break in the Buys' household and it's starting with a bang - Cub Scout Twilight Camp is this week, as well as my dance studio's annual showcase. Just a little stressful, but we do have plans for next week that include some low-key, relaxing fun. We are also getting over a bug we caught that had us down for the count most of the weekend, but I'm trying to stay positive and productive :). I hope your summer (or winter for that matter) is treating you well! Have a great day :). Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely way to showcase all those gorgeous papers!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your layout on the EC blog but just came over from Moxie Fab World--love all the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I love how you did the circles and the photos are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous! the red looks amazing against all the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, crafty, you got featured on DIY Print Studio (http://diyprintstudio.tumblr.com)! We’re compiling all the most creative uses of our products and your work caught our eye!
    We’d like to give you a $10 Printstagram Gift Card for being so awesome - just let us know via e-mail or message our tumblr. Check out http://Printstagr.am for anything else you want :-)
    DIY Print Studio is a new project we’re working on and if you have any feedback or things you think we should feature, let us know. And feel free to send our way anything else you’ve done with our products. We love you!

    If you don’t want your photos or links on our site please let us know and we’ll take them down.

    Hugs,
    SPS Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!