Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nature - SEI

I was playing with a filter on my Camera+ app when I took a photo of a rose in my front yard. I loved the way the colors flared, and when I had the photo printed, I realized it matched the Diane collection by SEI perfectly!

I pulled a few of my favorite patterns from the 6x6 pad to back the photo. I created the background by using mists like watercolors on watercolor paper. The warping of the watercolor paper made the layout hard to photograph - other than that, I love it!



The gold washi tape and gold glitter dots are from SEI's Holiday Traditions line - I love using up that Christmas stash on everyday layouts :). The airmail washi is from my own stash.



I used gold foil cardstock by DCWV to cut out my title and the leaves with my Silhouette Cameo.


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my page. Enjoy your day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. It's a really lovely page and that app has done a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page and will totally be trying this water colour effect - its really stunning with the gold touches too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just GORGEOUS--LOVE the gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!