Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Patterned Paper Eggs - Pink Paislee


Wasn't it just March 1st a moment ago?! Looking at the calendar, my life will be a whirlwind of activity through June, but I'm going to try to enjoy every moment as much as possible. April is such a lovely month with the California poppies all abloom, Easter, General Conference, and two boys' birthdays. I'm looking forward to all of it :).


Are you on Spring Break and looking for a way to keep the kiddos (or yourself) busy? I am sharing some Easter decor on the Pink Paislee blog today. The idea is simple - start with papier-mache eggs, Mod Podge strips of patterned paper around them, and enjoy!


For more details on the how-to, I encourage you to check out the Pink Paislee blog.

Have a great day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!