Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas - DCWV

Hello! A couple of days ago I was up on the DCWV blog with a new video. This time it's a process video, sharing how I created this altered canvas:


I used a DCWV Premium Paper pack, acrylic paint, Gelatos, and Heidi Swapp mists. I also used a Heidi Swapp die to cut the word "create".



If you take the time to watch the video, I apologize for my sleepy-sounding voice! It's been a crazy couple of weeks with long hours and one of the first things to go when I'm over-worked is my voice ;).


Thanks for checking out my project and video :). I hope you are having a great week! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!