Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Happy National Sisters Day! - Bella Blvd.


Hello and Happy National Sisters Day! Ok, the official day was Sunday, but today on the Bella Blvd. blog I am sharing a really fun page celebrating one of my sisters :).


The Addison collection by Bella Blvd. couldn't have been more perfect to scrap this photo from a girls' trip to San Diego a few years ago. I made a beachy mini album of the trip, but I didn't do a lot of layouts, so it was fun to go back and match up the bright, fun colors of Addison with a photo from dinner.


I used the 6x8 paper pad to punch out dozens of 1.25 inch circles that I then folded and glued together to make flowers. The centers are fun buttons from my stash, stitched with embroidery floss.


A few hand-cut leaves in a contrasting yellow made them pop against my paint-scraped background. I just adore the Illustrated Faith paints!

See more at the Bella Blvd. blog here.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!