Thursday, July 15, 2010

Dreams

Harriet Tubman said, "Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."  These words remind me that achieving dreams is an active process, not just something that happens while I sleep :).  And as a mother, I hope I can teach my kiddos that strength, patience, and passion are the ingredients to successful dreaming.  Even when their dreams are crazy, wonderful, silly adventures.  Do you ever wonder what your kids dream about?  I do.  I love to watch them sleep with their little eyelids dancing.

"Dreams" is the new poem over at Scrap That Poetry today.  I made two layouts for the challenge this time, as I couldn't decide which photo I wanted to scrap more - the one of Jaxon I shared with you in my last post, or the one of Carson I'm sharing today.  What is it with sleeping babies that makes me melt in wonder and amazement?


Thank you for stopping by.  I hope your week is going well and that you will have a chance to join us for this challenge at STP!  I'd love to see your "dreamy" layouts :).  Enjoy your day! Tessa

4 comments:

  1. That is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa, I love the quote from Harriet Tubman and your first paragraph. It's good to be reminded that dreaming is more than what you do when you sleep. So good to be reminded of that.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite LO I have seen in a LONG time! Can you share the product information? The doilies are so beautiful. And are the flowers going into your etsy store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is JUST GORGEOUS!! I love love love love love love love love love that photo, the colors...and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee those flowers!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!