Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So Much to Say...

Suddenly I have Dave Matthews Band in my head :).  I can't believe it's already Wednesday!  I have so much I'd like to share with you today that I don't really know where to start.  So, I'll start with...

#1 - I won the June challenge at SRM Stickers with this card!  It was one of those projects where inspiration kind of hits you like a brick wall, and I loved the result.  In August I will be a guest designer for SRM Stickers, which also means I get to work with new product debuting at CHA :).  I'm so excited!

#2 - Today's extra at The Studio is our last World Cup Challenge.  The challenge this time is to use the logo as inpsiration.  Because I enjoyed the 4th of July so much, I had to scrap an Independence Day photo.  Can you see my camera in his sunglasses? 


I basically interpreted the logo as a sketch, but you are also encouraged to be inspired by the color scheme.  I hope you can join us!


#3 - Today is the last day to enter my giveaway.  I will be announcing the winners sometime tomorrow :).

#4 - If you read my blog, you know I subscribe to the Scrapbook Circle monthly kits.  Well, guess what?!  I applied for their design team and made it!  Whoo hoo!  I am so very excited!  I cannot wait to get started!

I feel blessed :).  When you're just trying to be the best mom you can be, fighting the battles of daily life, and working through tough trials, it is wonderful to get good news.  I'm grateful for my blessings and that I get to do this scrapbooking thing.  Have a fantastic day! Tessa

8 comments:

  1. Yipee! congrats Tessa--SO looking forward to working with you! LOOOOOVE this page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!! Love the layouts, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED to be working with YOU!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo...the stitched title work ROCKS!!! And CONGRATS on winning SRM's challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Tessa!! You go girl! xxx (And thanks for the intro to SRM as I'd not heard of them before!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey congrats on making the dt i cant wait to work with you! :) love your scrapping style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that layout! the stiching of the word "love" is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! You have a lot to be happy about. Can't wait to see more of your work :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on teh SC team!!!! cant wait to see your work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!