Friday, July 16, 2010

For Kelly...

Yesterday, Kelly asked about my materials for this layout:


The background paper is by Glitz, which I got from the May Scrapbook Circle kit.

The blue doily paper is October Afternoon, which I purchased from Scrapbook Chicks.

The brown doilies are stamped.  I purchased the October Afternoon stamp from Two Peas.  I used brown ink on cream cardstock and then cut out the image.

The little crocheted flowers are from this Etsy shop.

I made the felt flowers.  Would you like to see them in the shop?  I can always create a custom order for anything, whether it's something currently in the shop or not :).

I hope that helps, Kelly! Have a great day everyone! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Its very cute Tessa! loved it ;) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You Tessa! It was nice to see my name at the top of your post too ... my claim to fame! :) And, YES, I would like to see the felt flowers in your shop. And yes, I will order them. :) I will contact you soon if you don't beat me and include them before I do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you made those flowers!!! You ROCK the FLOWERS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I would LOVE to see those felt flowers in your shop! They are absolutely wonderful! I'm afraid I'd have to have every color in the book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo sweet! It's a wonderfully perfect layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!