Monday, July 26, 2010

Old Meets New

The Studio has a great challenge this week: use old and new stash together on a layout.  I found some papers by Junkitz from 2005 and I paired them with an orange patterned paper from Echo Park, who just opened their doors in the past few months. 



Once the layout was done, I didn't think you could tell that there was a 5 year difference between the patterns.  In fact, some of the other design team members couldn't tell what was old and what was new.  Here's my proof:


If you are in need of purging some forgotten-about-supplies, take on this challenge!  I would love to see what you create.  And please head on over to the blog to see the other DT creations, including Amanda's - she used the pink and cream Yo-Yo Posies from my shop on her layout and it is divine!

Happy Monday! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. And I used a blue flower on mine!! LOL!! I love love love that lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors and loveeeeeeeeeeee those little flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the orange & blue and those flowers!Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!