Friday, December 24, 2010

Designer Friday!

Happy Christmas Eve!  Anticipation is building here at the Buys' home and it will be just about all I can do to keep the boys from going nuts :).  Speaking of my boys, my oldest just brought breakfast to me.  Can we say last-minute brownie points?  No, he's really just a great kid, no matter what day tomorrow is :).

I have two fabulous projects to share with you today.  First, these really cute Christmas baubles from Nikki:


Using Fabric and Felt Flowers from both the Country Christmas and Christmas Bliss Bouquets, Nikki embellished simple wooden ornaments.  These decorations would be perfect hung on the tree or strung on pretty wire - I'm adding this idea to next year's list of Christmas things to do.


Rebekah created a gorgeous layout about decorating her tree, and my favorite part is the color.  Rebekah says, "I love purple as a Christmas colour and everything in my house is usually colour coordinated with that in mind. My tree, the Christmas table, the wrapping paper and you get the idea. So Tessa's gorgeous rich purple flowers really did the business on this Christmas LO."  Rebekah used the Purple Rolled Fabric Flowers.  So pretty!


Thank you, Rebekah and Nikki!  What a wonderful pair of projects for our last Designer Friday in 2010.  My Valentine's Day lines and a special new product release are coming very soon.  In the meantime, enjoy this coupon for some end of the year stash-building:  DESIGNERFRIDAY4.  10% off your merchandise total, through Sunday.

Have a wonderful, happy, and safe Christmas Eve!  Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects girls!! Merry Christmas Eve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both fantastic projects. Loving those purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!