Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Paper Variety

I have wonderful news to share today :).  I've come to the end of my term as a member of The Paper Variety's design team, but Abby and Suzanne have given me the opportunity to continue on into 2011 for another term!  I'm excited about the new prompts, the variety of challenges, and the amazing talent that I get to design with.  Go see for yourself - the new gals are amazing, as well as the other returning designers :).


Our challenges begin again in 2011, so stay tuned for some inspiring fun from The Paper Variety!  If you haven't played at this challenge site yet, you should check it out.  The people are friendly and the challenges are just what you need to spark some really great layouts and projects. 

Also, stay tuned for a special post later today.  Two guest designers have worked with a range of Precocious Paper products and I will be sharing their creations with you.

Have a wonderful day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!