Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays SPECIAL Edition

Have you heard?  Sketchy Thursdays is taking a break from the regular blog and holding a special challenge over the holidays on Facebook!  This challenge is so special that I can't even reveal the sketch here on my blog.  You've got to go to Facebook to see it :).  I will, however, share the prize:


... and my take:


So head on over to Sketchy Thursday's Facebook page for all the details about playing along.  I hope to see you there!  Tessa

4 comments:

  1. I love your page this week Tessa! The flowers you made for the layout are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Tessa! I love the colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! You know I loveeeeeeeeeeee your flowers! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!
    Wishing you and your loved ones a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!