Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Paper Variety

The last challenge of 2010 is now live at The Paper Variety, and it's the cutest photo inspiration you've ever seen!


How adorable, right?  Well, we don't have any pets yet, so I took inspiration from the Santa hat and created mini envelopes for my Christmas gift tags. 


These hats are Jolee's stickers that I picked up at Target and layered over Martha Stewart decorative Christmas tape and punched cardstock.  Each one is embellished with a sewn button, a little pearl, and some baker's twine.  And if you know me, I love kraft cardstock, so I had to make the envelopes themselves out of the stuff :).


I plan to punch a hole in the corner with my Cropodile and attach these little notes with pretty ribbon.  I know scrappy time is pretty hard to come by these days, but if you get a chance, we would love to have you!


Have a great day! Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Toooooooooooo cute cute cute!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE them! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! adorable little tags!! you should add these to your store...i bet a ton of people would buy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cute! OK, I need to find me some tiny Santa hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red hats with the kraft paper! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little cards w/the santa hats are so sweet! Love the simple, striking design. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!