Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Love My Tapes

If you know me, you know I love my tapes as much as the next girl (or more!). I have a very hard time not adding tape to a project. Luckily, there are many projects in my future with tapes as the focus. I'm excited to share that I have been asked to join the Love My Tapes team through August!

Not only is there a new design team, but Love My Tapes is also getting ready to launch a new website in May. To be in the know, be sure to follow Love My Tapes at all the usual social media sites:


Thanks to Love My Tapes for the opportunity! And thank you for stopping by! Tessa


  1. Congrats Tessa! I'm super excited to be designing with you on this team!

  2. Congrats Tessa! I am so excited to be on this design team too!


Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!