Thursday, May 1, 2014

SRM Challenge Blog Design Team

You may know that I have a special place in my scrappy heart for SRM Stickers. I've served as a design team member twice and as a video contributor for a short time. SRM Stickers has always been a company with standards and products that I admire and feel confident to promote. Susan, the owner, is a beautiful person with so much enthusiasm for what she does - and that's contagious! All that being said, I am happy to share that I once again get to be a part of it all by joining the design team for the SRM Challenge blog!



Tomorrow is the first Friday of the month, which means reveal day for the new challenge! Above is a sneaky-peek of my project. Any guesses on the theme for May? Come back tomorrow to find out if you're right, and for the full reveal of my project.

Follow SRM Stickers here:
Facebook
Blog
Challenge Blog

Thank you, SRM, for the wonderful opportunity! Have a great day, everyone :). Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you joined us on the SRM DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! So happy to have you with us, Tessa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!