Sunday, May 23, 2010

June GDT? Pretty Please?

Whoo hoo! I've been chosen as one of the Top 5 for the June Guest Design Team Challenge over at Sketchy Thursdays!  I loved being on the DT before and would be ecstatic to have a chance (even if just for a month) to do so again.  Plus, the prize is amazing :).  The layout I submitted is this one, blogged about here:


If you have a chance, take a look at all the amazing layouts/designers in the running.  Of course, I would appreciate your vote, but no matter who wins, June is looking good over at Sketchy Thursdays!

Hope your weekend was wonderful :).  Thanks for stopping by! Tessa

2 comments:

  1. Would love to have you back, Tessa! And this layout just rocks... period! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Ive voted for you my dear DT friend ;)))) your lo is gorgeous dear. Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!