Sunday, July 17, 2011

Scrap Rat Sneaks!

I am very excited to get this kit in hand and to start playing!  The navy blues, the vintage goodies.... Why, oh why is the Atlantic Ocean so big?!




If you aren't a subscriber to the Scrap Rat kits, you are seriously missing out.  I love the eclectic mix of embellishments each one contains, as well as the selection of designer papers.  My creativity is instantly sparked whenever I open a Scrap Rat kit :).


Hopefully mine will arrive soon and I'll be able to share real, live layouts :).


I'll be back tomorrow to share my adventures with Fabi, my scrapbooking friend from Brazil who flew all the way to Sacramento, California to spend the day with me yesterday :).  Okay, she really came for business, but she came early to hang out in NorCal.  Have a wonderful day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!