Tuesday, July 26, 2011

August Sampler Reveal

Hello! I know, I know, it's not the 25th. Family and home have required my attention a bit more than usual lately, and since those are my priorities, I decided to push the sampler reveal one little day.  I'm sure you don't mind :).  I am very excited to share it with you, so here we go!

Introducing...Summer Twilight! A photograph I saw of a late summer sky, just after the sun went down but before the stars began to sparkle, inspired this color palette.


"Summer Twilight" includes:
♥ 1 Navy Polka Dot Fabric and Felt Flower
♥ 1 Sandi Henderson Fuchsia Fabric and Felt Flower
♥ 1 Amy Butler Chartreuse Yo-Yo Flower
♥ 1 Amy Butler Chartreuse Lollipop Flower with Pearl Center
♥ 1 Navy Lace and Felt Flower
♥ 1 Fuchsia Satin Twist Flower
♥ 2 Spiral Felt Flowers in White with Iridescent Beads
♥ 3 Leaves
♥ 3 Ribbons on Clothespins - navy grosgrain, white sheer, fuchsia satin


As always, the coordinating Sweet Spots:


And coordinating Butterfly Doilies:


New to the shop, felt roses and leaves!


Right now I just have this color combo on the shelves, but I can make the roses in any color of felt you see in the shop.  Just ask :).  You will see more roses, as well as more varieties of leaves appearing soon, too!

 You can shop the Summer Twilight line here.
 You can see design team member Amanda's work with the sampler here.
 Heather Leopard, my August guest designer, will be sharing her work on the 12th of August.
 I will be designing a special project with the sampler to be revealed during a really fun event at the end of August.
 There will be an awesome giveaway including the sampler during said event.
 You could win Summer Twilight by playing along at ScrapFit later in August.

I think that about covers it! Thank you so much for your patronage of my little Etsy shop.  You have no idea how much it blesses my life and the life of my family :). I hope your Tuesday is fabulous! Tessa

5 comments:

  1. Love this collection. Great colors! And great minds think alike. I was making felt roses and yo-yo flowers last night. Actually, i was making, like 6 different kinds of flowers last night. Continuing my quest to learn how to make them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour combination, great new rolled roses and totally adorable houndstooth butterflies. What's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove the butterfly doilies! Might have to stop by the store :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzers! love all of these things!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!