Friday, May 18, 2012

Designer Friday: Cassandra Cyr

Happy Friday! I am so excited to share with you more projects from the talented Cassandra Cyr. I sent Cassie Sweet Spots and Buttercup Yellow Felt Roses from the Peachy Keen line, and boy did she create some beautiful things. First up, this fabulous layout:


I love the instax photos, the thread, and the strips of patterned paper. I especially love how she matted the Sweet Spots with die-cuts for even more dimension and color. Those little accents are definitely versatile!



When Cassie needed a Mother's Day card, a felt rose was the perfect accent. Isn't this card beautiful?


I just love that whole embellishment cluster!


If you would like to get your hands on the Peachy Keen line, you can find it here. Through this weekend, use code PEACHYKEEN during checkout and you will receive 10% off of your entire order (Peachy Keen line or otherwise!).

And an extra little shout out.... Have you seen the June issue of Create: Mini Albums yet? Cassie has a beautiful family-themed mini in there (and it even features a few Precocious Paper pieces!). Thank you for your fabulous work, Cassie! Have a great day, everyone! Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!