Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jaxon has something to say...

My little man (turning 4 this month) is fascinated by my typing on the computer. He is learning letters and I think he thinks he's got it down ;). Anyway, I told him he could type a message to you all, so here it is:


;xlkjhhjjjjjkkkooookjhhjkkkl,m....
kikl;l;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''\\[pkhttffettrettuyyygyygtyuugyiuhtjiuytuui9ijhyuuui\]ju8o'lkklllkhuuiooppppppoppppppppppppppppppppppjadxon                             hgjhfhdgfgsgsds

\

He wants to know if anyone will talk back. Too cute! I wonder what kinds of things he will accomplish with computers and technology one day. I don't think I ever typed on a keyboard until first or second grade, and this kid has been pretty proficient at my iPhone for more than a year. Crazy to think about, huh?


I've been creating like crazy lately and will share soon! Thanks for stopping by today, and for "reading" Jaxon's jibberish :). Enjoy your day! Tessa

10 comments:

  1. Hello Jaxon,
    That looks like the text messages Auntie Clarissa always types. You must speak her language. You will go far with your technology skills, I am sure.
    Love Grandmama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaxon! I think you are an amazing typer!!! I'm glad mom let you contribute to her blog today. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaxon! You sure are a little cutie. Thanks for sharing your mommy with me for a weekend this past January! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love your hair - it really suits you short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello handsome! :) that was TOTALLY cute Tessa and I'm SO loving your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jaxon!!!
    Hope you had fun on the computer today. I see your name near the end!
    Love ya buddy!!
    Auntie Charity

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet!! Waving Hello from Australia..x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!