Monday, February 8, 2016

You Are Amazing - Pretty Little Studio

I'm not big on Christmas cards, but oh, do I love Valentines! There's something especially fun about making lovey-dovey cards for my friends and family. Today, I'm sharing one I made with the You & Me collection by Pretty Little Studio:


I have a friend who could use a pick-me-up, and with Valentine's Day so soon, I decided to make her this Valentine. 


My favorite thing about making cards is that I can use scraps from my layout projects to put them together. I tend to save every little piece of Pretty Little Studio patterned paper because I love it so much, and a few pieces of floral and stripe papers layered up perfectly for this card.


Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!