Friday, February 18, 2011

Designer Friday

I can't believe it's Friday already.  This week flew by!  I hope you're not in a rush to get to your weekend plans because I have a handful of gorgeous projects to share with you today.

First, Anna designed this beautiful page with one of the most recent Fabric and Felt Flower additions to the shop - the Pink and Lagoon Paisley Bouquet:


Anna altered the lagoon-colored flower by removing the bottom layer, then added that layer elsewhere on the page.  Brilliant :).  I also love the addition of purple - very sweet!


Next, Amanda has been busy with a new set of Sweet Spots that coordinates with the upcoming March Sampler, "A Walk in the Woods."  This grid design is just gorgeous!



And speaking of "A Walk in the Woods", Mandie got to play with the March sampler and she created this sweet baby boy layout (click to view larger):


I intended the colors of this sampler to compliment more masculine projects, but I didn't realize how well it would work for sweet baby boy photos.  Sigh, this is just too adorable :).  Mandie used SEI's Chick A Doo line.


I'll be sharing even more from the design team tomorrow, so stay tuned :).  I've had a wonderful (big!) response to the samplers and new products in the shop over the past couple of weeks, and I hope to get all caught up on those orders today.  And I apologize for being a bit of a tease with the details of my etsy-versary celebration - Monday, I promise!  Have a great day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Love these! My fav is the grid layout! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts girls! :) Have a great weekend Tessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts girls!!! lots and lots of eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!