Monday, February 28, 2011

Etsy-versary Winners!

Blog Follower $25.00 gift certificate winner: TABITHA, who wrote: "3 years! Yay! I'm in the middle of a project using your February sampler. I can't wait to finish it and show you how it turned out (if it comes out like it looks in my head!)"

Facebook Fan $25.00 gift certificate winner: SAVANNA LEA WILLS CARSON!

Shop Purchase $25.00 gift certificate winner: ERIN KUEBRICH (JERSEY26)

Winners, please email me *precociouspaper (at) yahoo (dot) com* with your contact information, a list of what you would like, and your mailing address. THANK YOU to everyone who made my Etsy-versary celebration this past week my best week ever on Etsy!  Thank you, thank you, thank you! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!