Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today's my Etsy-versary!

Precocious Paper is officially three years old :).   Today is the last day to be in the running for all the prizes I lined up.  See this post for details.  I will be announcing all the winners on Sunday night or Monday morning. 


Today's Daily Deal is free shipping for all orders, both US and international.  I just as that US orders are a minimum of $5.00 and international orders a minimum of $10.00.  That means, no matter where you are, you could get the new March Sampler shipped for free!  A refund will be sent via PayPal.  Shop here :).

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful week!  I'm off to the dance studio to teach some jazz, hip hop and musical theater.  Enjoy your day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!