Thursday, October 14, 2010

Swing Me - Sketchy Thursdays

I'm lucky to have three boys who, for the most part, get along wonderfully.  They really do love each other, as is evident in the way that the big brothers play with the baby brother :).  One day this summer we joined several other moms and kids for a playdate lunch at the park.  Colten insisted on pushing Jaxon on the swings and since I was hands-free, I captured the moment.


I love the new Sketchy Thursdays sketch because I was getting into a one-photo only rut and needed a shove out.  I thought the three photo spaces were a perfect way to demonstrate the progression of a swinging kiddo. 


This was a fun, quick page and the boys love it, which makes me extra happy.  Please stop by Sketchy Thursdays to see the other designers' takes - eye candy, I promise!  I hope you stop by again tomorrow for another Precocious Paper Designer Friday.  I have two fabulous designers with amazing projects to share.  And did you notice there's a page for my team on the blog?  It's here.

Have a great day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this one!! GREAT take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Tessa!! Those photos are PRECIOUS and love love love love the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the progressing on the photo's!
    Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!