Each playdoh container evenly divided into three portions (perfect!). I balled up a portion for each boy in each color. Using tubes from SRM Stickers, I filled up a tube for each boy. Using a sharpie, I wrote their names on the lids. Easy-peasy. Super simple. Done.
Some fun tips:
1) The open end of the tube makes a great "cookie cutter".
2) The tube itself makes a great "rolling pin".
3) If a ball of dough ever gets stuck, a good tap on the end of the tube gets it rolling again.
4) The tubes keep the playdoh fresh for a long time.
5) We no longer have fights over who has which color, which means mama is happier, too :).
6) These would make great on-the-go activities or even party favors.
You must head over to the SRM blog today for tons of great storage ideas using the tubes. Thanks for stopping by! Tessa