Tuesday, March 6, 2012

She laughed and danced...

Hello! I have a layout up on the Miss Art's blog today that I've been dying to share! I think it's my favorite layout in a long time, and I've officially crowned it my favorite of 2012:


I used the January and February kits from Miss Art's. My favorite part is the blue and white ruffle blossom:


You can read more about how I made the flower at the Miss Art's blog here. Speaking of Miss Art's, my next class is all filmed and the photography is all done. We are editing and just about ready to send it off. I'll let you know when it's available at the site. I'm really happy with how it is turning out :).

Have a great day! Tessa

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Tessa, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Tessa, I'm not surprised it's your favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this layout! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! The flowers are so pretty and the paint adds a perfect messy touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like muchly !!! also like that ruffle flower very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! love the flowers and the burlap tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!