Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Headband - Pretty Little Studio

Hello there! Today I am sharing a quick and easy holiday bow that I made for Addie. Using Pretty Little Studio flair, I whipped up this darling headband in about ten minutes:


I made a simple red felt bow, and then instead of wrapping the center of the bow with more felt, I glued a piece of flair. I love the red bird flair from Pretty Little Studio. You'll be seeing more of it in my December album.


I attached the bow to gold glitter elastic that I measured for Addie's head. She was too under-the-weather to pose for pictures wearing it, but I assure you that she looked adorable. Even with a runny nose and glassy eyes ;).


I think the flair would look darling on a paper bow on a card or scrapbook page, too. You can see my post at Pretty Little Studio here. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

PS - Here is a sneak peek of an upcoming Pretty Little Studio line, You & Me. I can't wait, it is SO darling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!