Friday, March 13, 2015

Lucky Us - Pink Paislee

I am super excited to be sharing my first project as a design team member for Pink Paislee today!


This framed chicken wire piece is the newest addition to my St. Patrick's Day decor. I took the kids to the park a couple of weeks ago and gave them green, hairy mustaches and rainbow lollipops to pose with. Of course, the boys gave me the goofiest looks and Addie loved her first sucker!


Green has always been a favorite color of mine, so it was fun to pull all the green things I liked best from both the Citrus Bliss collection and the Atlas collection.


My favorite detail of the whole project is the rainbow (which does not have a pot of gold at the end). See the post on the Pink Paislee blog to read how I altered that fun chipboard element to create something perfect for the holiday.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one :). Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!