Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Let's Get Together - Scrapbook Circle

Have you seen the July kit - You are My Favorite - at Scrapbook Circle? Oh my goodness, I love it! It's filled with Crate Paper, American Crafts, Pink Paislee.... It's awesome. I had the chance to create a layout for the One Item Wonder feature on the Scrapbook Circle blog all about the exclusive stencil included in the kit:

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Precocious Paper. I do receive financial compensation and products from Scrapbook Circle to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.

I used the stencil to add some much-needed blue to my page. I simply traced the stencil and filled the space with a waterbrush and Distress Ink. You can read more here.


I used papers from the 6x6 Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy paper pad. You can find it - and the Maggie Holmes title - in the add-on here. That darling wood veneer bow is Maggie Holmes, too. I need a whole sheet of bows! You can find it in this add-on here.


Visit Scrapbook Circle here, and keep up with them here and here. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy your day :). Tessa

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!