Monday, July 20, 2015

World in Her Hands - Pink Paislee

Have you seen the Atlas Summer Adventure Series happening at the Pink Paislee blog? It's 20 days of summer-themed layouts featuring the Atlas collection, with downloadable, full-color instructions for each page. Here is my contribution, a layout about one of Addie's new favorite toys this summer:

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of Precocious Paper. I do receive financial compensation and products from American Crafts to develop certain blog posts, but all of the ideas and opinions are my own.

If I had to pick one favorite thing from the entire Atlas collection, it would be the gold foil map overlay. The foil is a gorgeous color of gold, and the overlay has a faint grid pattern in the background. Over plain cardstock or patterned paper, it's a fabulous addition to any layout.


My favorite part of this page, though, turned out to be the title work. I mixed alphas (gold from Atlas, white from Citrus Bliss), and replaced the "o" in world with a globe chipboard sticker. I loved that the blue in the sticker matched Addie's shirt.


Visit the Pink Paislee blog for more information. You can grab the download there, or here. Be sure to check out all the other fabulous layouts in the series. The design team did a knock out job!

Have a great day :). Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!