Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Keep Calm and Spook On - Epiphany Crafts

I wanted to add text to my Halloween display this year, so I made my own version of a "Keep Calm" sign. I borrowed the phrase, but I made my own image at picmonkey.com.


The flower is a Ruffle Blossom in a print that will soon be available in my shop. I love the orange and the dots! I made the center of my flower with Epiphany Crafts tools.


You can read more about it at the Epiphany Crafts blog today :). And if you'd like to borrow my print, feel free to copy and save:


Picmonkey has lots of options for Halloween icons and fonts, so you may just want to go try your own :). Just don't forget to dress it up with Epiphany Crafts :). Have fun! Tessa

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!