Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Movie Night Card - Sweet Stamp Shop and Epiphany Crafts

I love making cards for my hubby :). When I received the Watchin' TV set of stamps by Sweet Stamp Shop, I just knew I had to make an at-home date night card for him.


First, I made my card base and stamped the television to the card. Then I stamped the television onto a piece of patterned paper (Studio Calico). I cut out the TV, skipping the antenna, then adhered it on top of the TV on my card with foam tape.


Next, I made a heart epoxy with my Epiphany Crafts tool and bubble caps. I adhered it to the screen of my TV and added a few hand-drawn hearts.


I decorated the rest of the card with strips of patterned paper (DCWV), washi tape (Freckled Fawn), and mist (Studio Calico, Tattered Angels).


Even though this card is for my husband, it is kinda girlie, isn't it? Ha! Maybe I'm just planning on a chick flick :). We are sharing Sweet Stamp Shop projects at the Epiphany Crafts blog all week! Be sure to stop by and check it all out. And you can find the gorgeous floral paper by DCWV in the Sweet Blossom stack at Michaels! Thanks for visiting today! Tessa

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!