Monday, October 8, 2012

The Bride and Me - DCWV

I am in love with the Sweet Blossom Stack by DCWV! The color palette is so fun - coral pink, orange, yellow, and dark denim blue. The designs are gorgeous - watercolor florals and birds, as well as more geometric patterns, too. The orange matches my sister's wedding perfectly, so when I wanted to scrap this instagram photo of the two of us, I knew Sweet Blossom would be my go-to line:


The base of my layout is an off-white cardstock by DCWV. I then added a large portion of one of my favorite patterns from the stack. I fussy-cut floral pieces from another sheet to bring in a bit of yellow.


I also fussy-cut birds from another sheet to accent my photo cluster and title. I thought the pink feathers and sequins were a fun touch. The tags and doilies are from Freckled Fawn. I've also put them to use, along with the Sweet Blossom stack, on another project. I can't share yet, but I will soon!


Yes, I worked with my Silhouette Cameo again! This was my third attempt at cutting that title, but I finally figured out what I needed to do. Experimenting with different fonts is just going to take time.


You can find the Sweet Blossom stack at Michaels. I hope your week is off to a fantastic start. I appreciate your visit! Have a good one :). Tessa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Tessa! Love the photos, the tiny journaling strips and the colors that bring it all together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!