Sunday, October 14, 2012

Smash Sunday


As a gift to my little sister, I started the wedding-themed SMASH book for her:


She claims that she isn't creative, but SMASH books are a great place to scrapbook without the need to be a "designer" or super creative. It's all about smashing your memorabilia in, right? With that in mind, I put together a huge kit of papers and embellishments for her. Can you believe that the wedding folio actually favors her wedding colors? Aqua, orange and ivory are everywhere in the book already, making it really easy for her to coordinate her pages.


And if she really doesn't think she can do it, at least now I'll have an excuse to pull her from her happy married student life to come visit me, right?


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your weekend has treated you well :). Tessa

2 comments:

  1. really cute title page. and such a great gift for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice page. I have a smash book and I love that thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!