Monday, May 25, 2009

Open for Business (Again)!

Well, the shop is open! I'm listing as quickly as I possibly can, but between Memorial Day celebrating and a broken power cord to my laptop, I'm a bit slower than I'd like to be. I am excited to be back and even got butterflies when I had my first sale this morning :).

If you are reading this, I have a special for you: during checkout, type "blog lover" in the message to seller. You will receive a free little gift with your order - one of my precocious embellishments. It could be a dyed cardboard flower, a fabric and felt flower, a few precocious petals, a lace and felt flower, or a painted cardboard flower. This special will go through July 4th.


Happy Memorial Day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!