Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sneak Peek

Hello all! I am excited for my upcoming Grand Re-opening! In anticipation, I have a great designer working on fantastic graphics for my shop, blog, and packaging. I've been gathering supplies. I've been working a few hours a day on making new things and am really enjoying watching my inventory grow. Want a sneak peek? Here are some of the giant paperclips I've been working on: 4" tall, fabric flowers, designer brad centers, chipboard backs covered in designer scrapbook paper, and packaged on a sheet of designer scrapbook paper sealed in a cello envelope. Super cute! Now I need to decide which ones to keep and which ones to sell!


Stay tuned for more sneak peeks! Have a great day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!