Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sugarelli rocks!

I love this Etsy seller - sugarelli. She is the one who took a picture I drew with a Sharpie on computer printer paper and made it into the banner you see above, banners and avatars for my Etsy shop, and even business cards, stickers, and sticky notes. She was wonderfully easy to work with, and super quick to respond to convos/emails. She was really helpful when the blog banner wasn't fitting quite right. All it took was a pretty please and she was right on top of it like magic. If you need any help with any graphic designing, please check out her shop. She even does invitations and announcements, too. Thank you, sugarelli! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!