Sunday, May 31, 2009

Whoo Hoo!

This past week has been amazing - after taking a break almost two months long, I reopened shop on Monday with 604 sales. Today, just this morning, I hit 700 sales! I feel really blessed to have so many wonderful customers. Thank you!

Coming up this week, I will be listing a new mini album in a style that I haven't offered before - and if no one buys it, that's okay, because I secretly really want to keep it! Also, I have a few more fabric and felt flower designs that I will be listing (oldies but goodies). Look out for "Yum", my cooking-themed paper bag album (again, I might just keep this one). I plan to make a couple other paper bag albums this week, too.

If you have any requests for colors or fabrics for embellishments, please let me know. I will be making a fabric order this week sometime, and your input is always valued!

Have a wonderful day! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!