Monday, August 8, 2011

Wedding Wand

Hello! I wanted to start this week off by sharing a project that was on the SRM Stickers blog on Friday:


SRM asked me to play with their new wedding stickers. As soon as I received the assignment I knew exactly what I wanted to make - a bouquet! I started with an SRM wand and filled it with pearl candies.  Next, I took a 5 inch styrofoam ball and bored a hole the same width as the wand through the center.


I glued over 40 handmade paper flowers to the ball and added the wand. I embellished the wand with a strand of vintage pearl trim, felt leaves, ribbon and a tag with one of the new stickers.


I love how it turned out and am already planning other versions - fabric flowers for a birthday bouquet, silk flowers for a get well bouquet, etc. You can see the original post at the SRM blog here.

I hope your weekend was wonderful and that your week is looking bright, too :). Thanks for stopping by - I love all my visitors and appreciate the time you take to see what I've been up to.  Have a great day! Tessa

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!