I am really looking forward to designing with SRM products for Christmas this year (which is a lot closer than you might think). The new mini tubes, just released at Summer CHA, are the perfect size for sweet, little gifts.
These four tubes took less than half an hour to put together, and here's how:
1) Gather your materials: shipping tags, decorative tape, trim, Stickles, tulle, stick pins, mini tubes and these SRM stickers.
2) Tag style one: trim tag to desired length. Adhere three different colors of decorative tape to tag. Add sentiment stickers to each line of tape. Glue trim to the bottom of tag.
3) Tag style two: trim tag to desired length. Adhere tree sticker to tag. Glue trim to the bottom of tag. Apply Stickles to the star and snow flakes. Allow to dry completely.
4) Tubes: Apply decorative tape to bottom of tube. Glue trim along the tape line.
5) Tie tags to tubes with ivory tulle. Embellish with a star stick pin.
6) Fill with candy. I used green Sixlets, available in the wedding aisle of the party store.
I'm sure I'll be making a bushel-full of these tubes for gifts this year. You can see more at the SRM blog today :). Please stop by and say hello. Have a wonderful day! Tessa