Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Tour of Tessa in Blogland Today

I've got a few projects out in blogland today that I wanted to share with you. First up, Sketchy Thursdays!


The three small photo spaces in the sketch were perfect for these pictures of my little man going down the slide again and again.




You can find all the details (playing along, the DT's samples, the awesome prize) at the Sketchy Thursdays blog. I also have a layout up on the Scrapbook Circle blog today, featuring the August kit, You Are My Sunshine:


The current challenge is to create a layout that includes circles.  Everyone is welcome to join in on the challenge, subscriber or not. I'd love to see you play along. You can find the details here.


Lastly, I have a project up on the GCD Studios blog today :). Using the Great Outdoors line, I created a sign for my boys' backyard clubhouse:


You can read all about it here. Phew! I think that just about covers it :). Today is my mom's birthday, so I'm off to finish her card and present (to be shared very soon!). Have a fabulous day! Tessa

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME creations! really love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your orange LO !!! it's just fantastic !!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all amazing--i love the design of the first with the half circles and all the white space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!