Sunday, September 2, 2012

10 Years

As you read this, I am hiking the mountains around Lake Tahoe, sunning on the lake shore, or kayaking on Tahoe's crystal blue water. The hubby and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary with a weekend away :). Knowing that the next challenge at The Studio would fall during this time, I thought it only appropriate to create a layout about our milestone.


The new challenge (in honor of Amanda's birthday today - happy birthday, girl!!!) is to feature numbers on your layout. I used SRM Stickers' large numbers for my title and added them to an instax photo that didn't turn out.


The flower is one from my shop, a taupe Ruffle Blossom (available here). For the center, I used a piece of flair from A Flair for Buttons. The Insta Love set is SO cute! Perfect for the instagram shot of hubby and me.


I just had to add the little wood people and a heart, and I snuck another number in - that "2" on the left. The journaling talks about our journey together; thus, the airplane paper. I love that design!


If you'd like to play along, you can find the challenge here. Be sure to take a look at the other girls' layouts. There's some really great inspiration to get your creativity fired up! And, if nothing else, I'd love it if you'd stop by and tell Amanda Happy Birthday. She's truly deserving of the happiest birthday ever! I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Thanks for stopping by :). Tessa

6 comments:

  1. Love your flower! What paper is that? Great page! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flair is the perfect center, Shelley! The paper is by Glitz Design, Happy Travels line :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those planes Tessa - congrats on ten years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty layout!! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout!!! Love the heart doilies and that gorgeous flower!!! Happy anniversary! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the love details ;) and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!