Saturday, September 1, 2012

Happy News :)

Some fabulous opportunities have come along and I'm excited about them! First, SEI has asked me to join their 2013 design team :).


You can read the announcement here. I'm excited to be working with a group of ladies that I haven't worked with yet! That's one of my favorite parts of this scrapbooking thing - the people :).




Epiphany Crafts has announced their new design team. I was asked to extend my term with them by another six months and couldn't be happier about it. I have loved working with the people there and am looking forward to "meeting" the new members.


Well, that's my happy news for the day :). I'll be back tomorrow with a new challenge from The Studio. I can't wait to share - my layout is numbered in my favorites ;). Have a great day! Tessa

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on both counts! Looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!