Friday, September 26, 2014

Enjoying Summer - Pretty Little Studio

Hello! Our family took a drive one recent (and hot!) Sunday to the Sacramento LDS temple. We love going there and walking the grounds. We love the Spirit we feel being so close to this important and beautiful building. This was Adlyn's first time on temple grounds and she wanted to crawl all over! In fact, if you look closely at the photos, you can see her little knees are red from the little bit of crawling we let her do. We set her down near some flowering bushes and I was able to capture a few photos.


I absolutely love the Marigold line from Pretty Little Studio, and given the assignment to create a layout featuring the journaling cards, I created this grid-style page. I trimmed some journaling cards down so that I could mat them with tissue paper. Others I embellished with PLS flair and die-cuts.


You can see more close-ups of my layout, and a little bit about my process, on the Pretty Little Studio blog today. You will also see a gorgeous layout by the talented Stacey Young - totally different style, but same line. If you love heavy layers and artsy mediums, you'll love Stacey's take on the journaling cards.


As always, you can also find my project photos in my flickr gallery, too. I hope you have a lovely weekend and thank you for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!