Thursday, September 25, 2014

Not So Spooky Halloween Decor - Chickaniddy Crafts

Hello! It's finally raining here in northern California, which we are so grateful for because of the drought and the King Fire that is raging nearby. However, this time of year and change of weather usually brings with it colds, and a cold has settled into 4 out of 6 of us, including the baby. I refuse to get sick, and so far my 5th grader is doing just fine, so...fingers crossed! I want to finish decorating for fall this week (among the 500 other things I need to accomplish), and I can't do that from bed. Speaking of decor, did you catch my project at the Chickaniddy Crafts blog this week?


I made a garland out of vintage velvet leaves, tulle of all kinds, and patterned paper from Chickaniddy Crafts' Scrumptious line.



I made an arch out of floral wire, then used my hot glue gun to attach the flowers and vintage leaves.


I really enjoyed making this project because 1) you know I love flowers, and 2) I'm more into friendly, cute Halloween decor. I'm sure I'll enjoy this garland on my kitchen chalkboard all October long. Thanks for stopping by today! Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :). If you don't see your comment appear right away, don't fret. I'm screening for spam and will approve your post as soon as I can. Have a great day!